Front/Rear/Calf Squat Combo (LFRCSC)
Weights & Bars
- Resistance increase throughout the exercise to match leg muscles strength.
- Front facing squats emphasize Quad muscles.
- Rear facing squats emphasize glute muscles.
- Positioning balls of feet on edge of platform makes for perfect pre-stretch and calf exercises.
- Custom foot plate for non-slip usage.
- Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
- Thick, high density foam shoulder pads for packing heavy weights on the machine.
- Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
- 11 guage Steel with 3/8″ inch thick junctions.